The up armored Hostage is 1/2 thick with reinforced bracketry and hardware. Add something extra to your shooting experience with this incredibly challenging “hostage scenario” SR500 steel target. Featuring our swinging 5″ Red Hostage Plate, this IPSC target will provide you a lifetime of fun for both beginners and professionals alike.
The main body of this target is our classic IPSC Reactive steel target. Features include the following:
- Main target face measures 12″ W x 24″ H x 1/2″ thick factory tested AR500 steel
- Sits at a 27 degree angle to drive bullet splatter downwards and reduce ricochet hazards
- A reactive target that swings backwards upon being hit, resetting via gravity
- Made of 1/2″ SR500 steel, rated for Handgun AND up to heavier Rifles
- Hot-dip Galvanized back bracket that will never rust
- Made of 1/2″ SR500 steel, rated for Handgun, Rifle and Shotgun
- Works great with any(Especially the XL stands) of our stands and even better with the Galvanized Steel Post
As if that is not enough value in one target, our IPSC Hostage target also includes a Red Hostage Plate. Some of those features include:
- 5″ x 3/8″ swinging Red SR500 Hostage Plate
- Plate swings from side to side upon being hit
- Plate will sometimes swing all the way back, keeping shooter guessing at to the next location.
Galvanized Steel Target Post
Are you tired of buying wood 2×4’s every time you head out to the range? Or are your 2×4’s getting chewed up and destroyed by errant rounds and spalling? Well look no further than than The New Grizzly Targets Galvanized Steel Post. This post only complements our commitment to making the most heavy duty and weatherproof target systems in the industry. As with most of our products this post is HOT-DIP GALVANIZED so it LASTS FOREVER and STAYS RUST FREE.
- Great complement to any one using targets stands that utilizes a 2×4 post
- 4′ tall to ensure targets are at an adequate training and realistic height
- Compatible with any 2×4 base and hanger/topper
- Constructed of 3/8″ thick steel capable of taking multiple hits from errant rounds and spalling without compromising is usability
XL Steel Target Stand
The best target stand in America, hands down. Entire stand is HOT-DIP GALVANIZED.
- Great stand for any target that utilizes a 2×4 post
- 23″W x 32″L x 7″H
- Stake holes at ends of legs for added stability if needed (compatible with any standard stake)
- Constructed of 1.25″ square tube steel
Package features include the following:
- Designed in partnership with military and law enforcement
- System creates a super loud “gonging” sound when hit.
- IPSC target face measures 12″ W x 24″ H x 1/2″ thick factory tested AR500 steel
- Made of 1/2″ SR500 steel, rated for Handgun, Rifle Rim Fire and Shotgun
SR500 is a ballistic protection steel specifically designed for use in targets, ranges and other armor applications. SR500 has a minimum hardness guarantee of 500 HBW, making it a superior alternative to AR500 plate.
What Is The Grizzly Galvanization Process?
Our Grizzly Galvanization Process assures that your target will continue functioning for a very long time even if left outside in the elements for years on end. It also ensures your targets are going to keep looking great and not turn into a pile of rust. This process is a key element of our commitment to providing the LONGEST LASTING Steel Target Systems on the market.