Due to Supply Chain Interruptions, We Can't Guarantee Shipping Before Christmas
Combining the Grizzly IPSC Reactive and the Reactive Knockdown square gives you the safety and loads of fun. The A-Zone portion of the target is spring loaded and resets upon impact. The main strike plate is mounted on our Galvanized swing bracket.
- Hot-dip Galvanized back bracket that will never rust
- Pitched a 27 degree angled strike face (17 ½” x 11 ¾”) to drive bullet splatter downwards
- 3/8 thick SR500 6″x6″ Square A-zone target face that is pistol and shotgun rated
- Industrial spring resets after impact *Made with grade 8 springs and hardware
- Manufacturer’s suggested distance for all Rifle calibers is 100yds, 25yds or further for Pistol calibers and no more than 3,000fps at the target
SR500 is a ballistic protection steel specifically designed for use in targets, ranges and other armor applications. SR500 has a minimum hardness guarantee of 500 HBW, making it a superior alternative to AR500 plate.
What Is The Grizzly Galvanization Process?
Our Grizzly Galvanization Process assures that your target will continue functioning for a very long time even if left outside in the elements for years on end. It also ensures your targets are going to keep looking great and not turn into a pile of rust. This process is a key element of our commitment to providing the LONGEST LASTING Steel Target Systems on the market.