- PATENTED DESIGN maximizes reliability and versatility
- Round targets lock in upright position & reset when square plate is shot
- This package includes two sets of plates for centerfire and .22LR
- Rated for most centerfire handguns and rifles and all .22LR
- Velocity at the target (Maximum 3,000 fps)
- Energy at the target (Maximum = 1,000 ft/lbs) (Minimum = 250 ft/lbs)
- Minimum shooting distance (handguns = 10 yards / rifles = 100 yards)
- Included centerfire plates: (3) 5" round, (1) 5" Square
- Included rimfire plates: (1) 2" round, (1) 2.5" round, (1) 3" round, (1) 3" square
- Included bullseye plate for use with centerfire ammunition: (1) 2" aperture
- Overal dimensions when assembled: 63" long x 40" wide x 39" tall
- Target breaks down without tools for compact, easy transportation and storage
- Front guard made from 3/8" AR500 steel protects reset mechanism
- Hinge and reset components made from wear resistant AR500 steel
- Commercial grade design suitable for high volume use
- All AR500 steel components ship unpainted
Our Shoot-to-Reset Plate Rack (SRP) is one of our most versatile and addictive products! Shoot the 5" round plates and they lock in the upright position concealed behind the AR500 steel front guard. Shoot the 5" square plate to reset the target. This model is perfect for 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm and other common centerfire handgun calibers at distances as close as 10 yards. It's also outstanding with centerfire rifles like .223 Remington at 100-400 yards and will handle magnum caliber handguns and larger caliber rifles at longer distances (maximum energy at the target is 1,000 ft./lbs).
This premium package also includes a full set of Rimfire Plates! The rimfire conversion requires no tools and allows you to change over from centerfire to rimfire in less than 2 minutes. With the rimfire plates installed, the target will function reliably with all .22LR pistols and rifles.
This package also includes our Bullseye Plate which can be utilized when shooting centerfire calibers. Simply hang the Bullseye Plate in front of the square reset plate to significantly increase the challenge! With the Bullseye Plate installed, bullets must pass through the 2" diameter aperture to reset the target!
After initial assembly, the target can be broken down for transportation in 1-2 minutes without tools. The plate rack includes four legs made from standard 1" (EMT) conduit making them light weight and easy to replace if damaged.
Centerfire Target Plates: (3) 5" round x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Centerfire Reset Plate: (1) 5" square x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Rimfire Target Plates: (1) 3" round, (1) 2.5" round, (1) 2" round x 3/16" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Rimfire Reset Plate: (1) 3" square x 3/16" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Bullseye Plate: (1) 9" x 7" x 3/8" thick AR500 steel with 2" diameter hole - unpainted
Hinge Mechanism: 1/4" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Front Guard: 35" long x 6" high x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Frame: 1/4" thick A36 steel with black powder coat finish
Legs: (Qty 4) 1" EMT conduit with galvanized finish
Product Weight: 85 lbs.