- Rated for most handguns and rifles with velocities up to 3,000 fps at the target
- Built to withstand all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing or steel core ammo)
- Minimum distance: Handguns = 10 yards | Rifles = 100 yards
- Laser cut 3/8" thick AR500 steel target assembly fits over standard wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Shape matches full size IPSC Metric target scaled down to 66% of the official size
- Overall plate dimensions are 11.81" wide x 19.69" tall
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
- Light weight and portable (weighs only 34 lbs!)
Our new Reflex Mount Stake Targets are safe, durable, and EXTREMELY EASY to use. Just stomp them in the ground and start shooting! It doesn't get any easier than this. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction. Our IPSC 66% target is designed for IPSC practice and competition shooting. The steel plate replicates an IPSC Metric cardboard target scaled down to 66% of the official size.
Target Plate: 11.81" x 19.69" x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Stake Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stake Dimensions: 13" long x 3" wide
Product Weight: 34 lbs.